Up2Us presents a conversation with New York State Comptroller Thomas P. DiNapoli on Sunday, April 15th at New Castle Town Hall.
Topics that may be discussed include:
- How the federal tax bill impacts New Yorkers
- How Comptroller DiNapoli is fighting corruption and his stance against pay-to-play initiatives
- Doing well and doing good: shareholder activism and targeted investing to achieve a double bottom line
- Division of Diversity Management in the Comptroller's Office
- Oversight of State Agencies and Local Government
RSVP is required: http://up2uscomptroller.peatix.com